Monday, June 10, 2013

Tick-tock, tick-tock

So recently I had my pre-departure orientation with AFS, which was actually pretty fun. It mostly consisted of a group of kids sitting in a room talking to older kids who had already gone abroad.  Although everyone knew a lot of the information they were sharing, it was still very informative and entertaining.

I still haven't heard from AFS about a host family, but, like they say, good things come to those who wait! In other news, I've quit running and taken up...taekwondo! I hope I'm able to practice it next year...I love it!

Here are some pictures of how I've been spending my free time as of recent, while I patiently countdown the days until my mid-August packing frenzy begins!
And in other news, I won this award, which is cool!



Yeah, sorry about it being upside down, but just turn your heads. ;)

Peace and love,
Ethan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan!
    I'm Maria, also an AFSer, got accepted into germany a few months ago and now waiting on my host family.
    I'll be saving your blog as I'm interested to see how your own adventure pans out.
    I have a blog too if you're interested;
    http://liebe-germany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete