Monday, July 22, 2013

Opera, Belgian Dance, and Too Much Excitement!

I'm literally writing this post because I'm too excited to do anything else...

I've been corresponding a lot with my AMAZING new host family (whom my actual parents also seem to love, which is a plus) and they recently told me that they've bought me tickets to see both the opera Electra and a modern dance performance by a Belgian-Dutch choreographer! What's even cooler is that the dance performance is at the dance studio I hope to take dance classes at in the fall!

I really need to calm down, I don't leave for almost 50 days, but how can I be calm when so much adventure is ahead of me!!!!!!!

xx

p.s. I really need to start doing the Rosetta Stone that AFS Germany sent me, my German has gone from semi-conversational to total scheme ;)...MOTIVATE ME GUYS!

p.p.s Here's some cool pics of Düsseldorf from the world wide inter webs!










No comments:

Post a Comment