Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's Almost Here...!!!

I leave in about two and a half weeks, and I am beyond excited. Going to Germany at this point just feels so right, almost like its completely meant to happen. I have so much to do before I leave: pack, figure out my banking information, say my last goodbyes, and breathe. I also have some exciting things happening before my departure: this weekend, a fellow AFSer to Germany is staying with me, and next weekend, my friends and I are going to Electric Zoo, a huge electronic music festival in New York City. 

I also still have to get my host parents a gift. I'm still not sure what to get, but I'm thinking about painting and firing a hot plate or some coasters for them. Because of how busy I'll be, its possible I won't be writing again until right before or after my departure.

So, 
until then,
Ethan
:)

p.s. here's a picture of the festival I'm going too. I can't wait!




1 comment:

  1. Could you email me? I would like to ask you some questions about Germany!

    ReplyDelete